Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
November 24, 2013
Image Size
453 KB
Resolution
500×1562
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
383
Favourites
5 (who?)
Comments
10
Downloads
0
×
Silent  Hill Promise :760-762: by Greer-The-Raven Silent  Hill Promise :760-762: by Greer-The-Raven
Add a Comment:
 
:iconsehibzeh:
Sehibzeh Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2013
Get up, take the gun and run. That thing goes after the sound, remember? what's noisier than a gunshot?
Reply
:iconalmightyhat:
almightyhat Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2013
>> You are hurting; that means you're alive.  First things first, find your glasses.  (And hope like hell as close as that gunshot was to your ear, it didn't shatter a lens or two.  You might be down an eardrum, you can't afford to have your vision impaired.)

(This episode of Sesame Street command brought to you by the letter O for Ophthalmologist, definitely not the number 20/20, and someone who occasionally has trouble finding her glasses without her glasses.)
Reply
:icongreer-the-raven:
Greer-The-Raven Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Pffffft <3
Reply
:iconaoirann:
Aoirann Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2013
Okay relax. The sharp pain was the combination of the hitting your head and the gun going off next to you. You might have some powder burns but those are just superficial. Dust yourself off, grab the gun, and bolt.
Reply
:iconsilenttakeshi:
SilentTakeshi Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2013
>>Are you still alive?

Also, is the gun still loaded?
Reply
:icongreer-the-raven:
Greer-The-Raven Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Command accepted
Reply
:iconnkfloofiepoof:
nkfloofiepoof Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2013
>> Swear like a sailor, but don't linger - the gunshot probably caught the sludge monster's attention. Grab the gun and bolt.
Reply
:iconphoenixhinotori:
PhoenixHinotori Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Make sure you can move everything and you're still functioning-- no broken bones or brain damage, plus see if you can take care of any potential powder burns from the gun-- and then take a quick look around to make sure no one saw that.  Especially not that ooze thing.  If all is well, you might need a smoke to settle your nerves.  On the upside-- yay, you now have a gun.  Hopefully there are more bullets in it.
Reply
:icondylanross:
dylanross Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2013
===> Scream in fucking pain, because holy fucking shit. when you're done screaming , check the status of your eardrums/face
Reply
:iconphoenixhinotori:
PhoenixHinotori Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If you have to scream, hurry up and put your hands over your mouth first to muffle it (or stuff your jacket sleeve into your mouth).  The noise might attract our slimy, oozy friend... although the gun might be handy for a potential round two.

Seconding checking the status of your eardrums and face-- there's a lot that could have been damaged (at the very least, expect your ears to be ringing for a few minutes and some GSR on your face).
Reply
Add a Comment: